SCREENPLAY™ INTERACTIVE GAMES
ScreenPlay™ is an interactive game that combines the Internet medium with the action of an instant ticket game to provide players with an interactive and engaging play environment. ScreenPlay tickets are sold, validated and paid for through traditional lottery retailers. Tickets may be either pre-printed paper tickets similar in appearance to conventional instant scratch-off tickets, or they may be terminal generated similar in look to a lotto ticket. ScreenPlay games are reveal-only games and results are predetermined at the time of sale. Like all instant products, ScreenPlay game outcomes are generated in advance using the same methodology utilized in our patented printed ticket process to ensure that pre-determined results are properly distributed, provide optimal near-win experiences, and satisfy audit and security requirements. To play the game, players access a designated website where they enter the unique code found on their ticket to watch entertaining, interactive Flash animations of game results. If the player wins a prize, he or she returns to the retailer to claim it.
ScreenPlay Game Styles:
- A replication of a traditional instant ticket that is virtually scratched using a computer mouse.
- More extended play experiences featuring more sophisticated animations.
- Branded and non-branded games.
- Vary widely in complexity and marketing applications including Pay-for-Play (stand alone) or Second Chance Promotional Games.
- Multiple price points, themes and payouts
Current Game Offerings:
- Coffee Crazy
- Jack-in-the-Box Bingo
- Joker Hold'em
- Betty Boop™
- Poker Slot Bonus
- Space Invaders
BOODLE™ INTERACTIVE GAMES
Boodle, a new category of online lottery game, combines diverse media and technologies to create entertaining gaming experiences. All Boodle games share four common elements that provide a limitless variety of game themes and price points not possible using conventional instant and online game technologies.
- Physical tickets are sold at a traditional lottery retail location (either pre-printed paper tickets or terminal-generated tickets) and the tickets are automatically entered into the next scheduled drawing for that game.
- A conventional randomized online drawing occurs. (Ideally frequent daily drawings)
- Players log on to the Internet to view animated video renderings of the drawing results after the drawing is completed
- Prize redemption occurs at a lottery retail location
Boodle's animated visual delivery provides lotteries the opportunity to offer more complex games, games that are, in fact, more game-like. After the drawing has occurred, players log on to the designated Boodle website and register their Boodle play card numbers, sit back, relax, and watch as games unfold and the drawing results are revealed. Boodle game animations tell players when they won, why they won, how much they won, and, importantly, also convey real-time aggregate winner awareness for each game drawing.