Marketing & Research
Scientific Games provides lottery customers with an ongoing commitment to and investment in market research designed to further strengthen and broaden in-house research, analysis and planning capabilities. Our industry-leading, comprehensive qualitative and quantitative research services include:
- Design, planning and coordination of research logistics;
- Versatile GeoMAP™ geo-demographic system for market analysis and segmentation (populated with lottery player data as well as the traditional household data);
- An Internet testing system for the rapid, cost-efficient collection and dissemination of actionable data;
- Unique focus group simulator for reality-based testing of online games;
- One-of-a-kind, comprehensive AEGIS-MAP™ and Game Gallery™ marketing databases evaluate instant products from every angle;
- Advanced modeling system for forecasting order quantities and proper mix of games, price points, play styles and retail trade styles.
SG’s eight in-house research specialists have worked with over 30 lotteries on over 1,000 research projects in the last 10 years.